Clinical Trials at the Summit brings together a diverse group of experts from around the world to discuss ongoing clinical trials and the latest data, all with the goal of achieving advances in vitreoretinal care. This conference program will explore the partnerships and strategies required to design and execute effective clinical trials.
Key topics covered will include:
- Discussion of ongoing clinical trials and latest data
- Early and later-phase trial design strategies
- Identifying funding opportunities and challenges
- Navigating pre-clinical stages of development
- Clinical trial recruitment and retention
- Execution of surgical trials
- Selecting the right contract research organization
- Implementing data management tools
- Finding the right image reading center
- US and EU regulatory considerations
- Strategies to facilitate partnerships and collaboration
Clinical Trials at the Summit is for clinical research organizations, reading centers, investment firms, retina specialists, general ophthalmologists and other allied health care professionals who are interested in current clinical trials.